Monday 21 October 2013

This isn't a suicide note.

I've been such a shit to everyone lately, I haven't been showing how proud of them I am or anything because I'm not good at letting my feelings out and telling them. So here we go...

Alice: thank you so much, you're so lovey to me all the time and you give fabulous hugs. I know things are hard for you, I don't know how you're doing with silly things, if it's better or worse, no matter what I'm proud of you for being alive. I know I'm younger than you, but I feel like I need to look out for you, you're like my big sister. You give me cuddles every morning when you get to school and they're so lovely, thank you. Never go Alice, you're so strong. You've been through so much shit and you don't deserve any of it. Well done, you're an inspiration. Love you Alice x

Jam: you're great. I'm a shit to you a lot of the time and I'm really sorry. I'm also sorry I never tell you how proud of you I am, I'm really really proud. You're so strong, with everything going on with your family, money, food, everything you have been so strong and you will stay being super strong. I know you can get through this. Thank you for being there for me all the time too, you have contributed to helping me be strong and get to (v nearly) 6 months. Thank you for being my best friend and sleeping round my house and making the pact with me(it's helped me more than you know). I love you man, keep eating, keep clean and keep strong x

Oscar: Chances are you won't see this, unless I get up the courage to send it to you or someone else does. I'm so proud of you, you're doing so well with everything that's going on for you. Things will be okay, they will get better and you will get through it all. Again, I don't know where you are with self-harm, all I can do is hope you've stayed strong through all of it. Thank you for letting me cry on you that one time and for cuddling me for a while. You're like my big brother and I've always wanted one hehe. Stay strong man, ily x

Tigs: you're so pretty and strong and wow. I know things are hard, food wise and general mood wise and that makes me so sad:( you don't deserve to be sad at all, you're so lovely and nice and you have helped me more times than I can even say. You're so selfless and you always want to help others and it's so lovely. You have saved my life before, thank you so much. I'm proud of you for anything you have eaten today, or the day before or tomorrow or any day in the future. You're not fat, you may feel it but you're not. You are perfect just the way you are. You deserve food and happiness and I am here for you no matter what. Love you Tigs x

Mia-Rose: you're so strong, like seriously. You've been through so much shit and I'm so proud of you for still being here. Thank you for being my best friend for so long and I'm sorry for all the times I have made you feel sad, suicidal, anything bad, I'm sorry. You deserve to be happy Mia and I know you're going through a tough time right now(I hope that's over) but you're going to get through it because you're strong. I miss you so much. You've saved my life more times than I can say and thank you so much for that. I'm proud of you. Love you Mia x

Starla: you're so pretty and lovely and awh. I wish I was closer with you because you seem pretty swaggy and hip. I'm super jealous of you which sucks but yeah. I'm proud of you x

Jazz: so, I saved you till last because I have so much to say. Sure, I've probably said it all to you before but I'm gonna say it all again. I love you, so much. I'm so so proud of you, 116 days is so so good and you can keep going. I know things are hard for you, with your mum and food and silly urges but you can fight it all. Sure, there might not be much we can do about your mum at the moment but you can fight the sadness. I'm so proud of you for still being alive. Thank you for being in my life, thank you for saving me over and over. Before I met you I was so sad, so so sad and you have saved me from myself more than anything. If it wasn't for you I would've given up so long ago. You keep me strong and you keep me fighting. You're so perfect, I know you don't believe it but you are. I think you are and so does everyone else. 
Well done princess, keep fighting, I love you forever and always x


No comments:

Post a Comment