Tuesday 30 July 2013

faggot alert

Hi
I'm in love
With this girl I met about 11 months ago
We met on a site called twitter
I really really love her
I'm not very old
Most people would say I'm not old enough to actually know what love is
but I do
I really really do
Love is that feeling in your tummy when you're going to see them
Love is wanted to be with them every second of every day
Love is being there for them, no matter what
Love is you
Love is me
Love is us
Now
I know I'm a bit of a faggot
But I just really love this girl
When I first met up with her
On the 24th of August 2012
Outside her house
She came walking across the road
I saw her perfect face and I think I died
I was a mixture of jelousy and love
Before her I never really believed in love at first sight
But now
I'm not too sure
Since that day she has saved me more times that I can count
Shes saved me from my step-dad
But most of all
She saved me from
Myself
I knoe sometimes she forgets
But she really is perfect
And I love her so so much
So Jazz
When you read this
Please smile
And remeber
I love you

thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment