Saturday 26 January 2013

I won't kiss you, because the hardest part of this is leaving you

Hi I'm suicidal, again.
It feels like I'm running out of reasons to stay
Everything that is keeping me here would be somewhat happier if I was gone
Jazz wouldn't have to deal with me getting sad
Mia wouldn't miss me
Alice could just focus on her other friends
Jam wouldn't have to talk to me in the hall
Lucy wouldn't have to pretend to like me
Chloe wouldn't have to worry about me
Chloe wouldn't be cutting
Chloe would be living a happy life
e v e r y o n e would be better of in some way without me
I guess thats what hurts the most
Not that I'm fat
ugly
stupid
worthless
and attention seeker
suicidal
fat
fat
fat
FAT
but that everyone would be happier if i was dead
gone
buried
everyone wants me dead
but thats cool because
i do too



1 comment:

  1. hi. nobody would be better off if you were dead. we all love you.

    ReplyDelete