Tuesday 28 May 2013

this is super messy but, help

So far, I've tried to end my own like 18 times. I want to make it 19.
I feel like no-one cares enough to svae me this time, not even jazz. I'm alone, i've been left to die and thats what I'll do.

This isn't so much of a goodbye note, more of a cry for help that everyone will ignore. I'm fed up of the pain, I'm fed up of people leaving and stopping caring. I'm red up of not pretending im okay because other people are sad. I'm fed up of not being okay. I'm fed up of living a life I don't really want to be a part of.
This isn't a quick decistion, I've been thinking about it for a while and well, what do I have left to stay for right now? Jazz is angry at me, she doesn't want me. Jam is always agry at me, he just thinks im clingy and annoying. Chelsea is fed up of me. Tigs doesn't even talk to me anymore. Mia has everyone else, she doesn't need me. Starla doesn't need me.

no-one wants me you see? so I'm gonna die, like everyone wants.


this isn't a suicide note. 
Its a cry for someone to save me
please

No comments:

Post a Comment