Friday 31 August 2012

I gotta bulletproof heart♥

Ever felt like you only really have 1 friend who understands you? Yeah, it sucks tbh but I don't care I love her to pieces.
 Jazmin; Its weird how we met isn't it? I will never forget it though. That day you tweeted me telling me you lived in Hastings, us starting to talk more. It all happened so fast but I could never be more glad that it did;') Now we are so close, you are one of my best friends. You have helped me so much, you helped me with what to do with 'her', you helped me get rid of the urges and now you are helping me get skinny and I appreciate it so much. You have made me realize who I am. I hope things get better, you know, with L*** and you get her back and everything is happy again. I hope you realize that you are beautiful and perfect and you don't need to stop eating or too hurt yourself because you are brilliant. 

I love you, never forget that, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment