Thursday 12 July 2012

I need a hug.

I know you don't love me.
I know you hardly even like me.
I know what I say won't affect you at all but, I love you and I'm gonna miss you.
Why didn't you tell me you were moving? I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite really.
Oh well, I mean, its not like I got a place. So I have to stay here, in this shit hole while you get to go.
We got so close.
I want it back.
Whats the point now that you're going? 
Just know I'm gonna miss you.
Ashley</3
 I try to open my eyes
I try to see but   I'm blinded by the white light.

Not gonna lie, I got excited when I thought I could get out, when I thought that I could get away. But now I can't. This is the reason I didn't tell anyone. Incase I didn't get in. Now I'm stuck here. For a whole year. BRILL. I will have to pretend I don't mind though won't I? I can't handle another day like Tuesday. Teachers are emant to be making it better but I don't know how thye would? I;m helpless, useless, fed up..

How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no-where to run

I want the old days back. The days when I was ahppy. When this never happened. I don't understand what happened to make me like this? I hate myself. I hate what I have become yet I'm not doing anything to change it. But now I feel numb. Like I have no emotion. I guess this is better than I could be. 

I'm done for today. Most of this probably made no sense. I don't care.
Goodbye.



No comments:

Post a Comment