Wednesday 18 July 2012

I need you. So much more than you will ever know.

I think about you everyday.
Everything we used to have. 
  • How we would play teachers and babies 
  • How we would see each other at least once a month. 
  • How that hill my clambers was 'The roller coster hill'
  • That time when we told each other what we had for christmas then had to lie to my mum&your mum about it
  • How close we were
  • How we could talk about anything
  • How you trusted me
  • How I thought I helped you
  • How you helped me
Then I fucked it up. I ruined it for you and for me. I know none of this is you're fault. I just pray to god that you're not aloud to see me/talk to me and not that you're choosing not to. It will kill me inside if you just didn't want to see or talk to me. I mean, I need you, so much, you are my everything. You have saved me, made me tell mum about the OD, made me get hep and now you won't even talk to me? We had so many good times, please remember that? I'm so sorry for doing this and giving you this idea. I just miss you Chloe, all I want is a text, or a message on facebook to tell me you're okay, please? I mean after everything we have been through I at least deserve that right? 



No comments:

Post a Comment