Sunday 8 July 2012

Now its over, it's over, it can't be over.

Just as I was starting to believe that is wasn't my fault you tell me that. At least now I know. It gives me motivation to stop tbh. I have ruined everything for you for her for them. I'm a terrible person, I know that,not I'm not going to see you on my birthday and I'm not going to see him all because of this. All because of HER. I fucking hate you. You CAN NOT come between my relationship with her, I don't care if you think you're protecting her.Stopping her from getting upset. Thats not gonna fucking help! But you never know, I might be able to help her...
Chloe, I hope you know, I'm so sorry for making you like this and i would do anything to go back in time and stop myself from telling anyone.
Gaynor, go and fucking die. Twat.


My tear fun down like razorblades 
And no,I'm not the one to blame,
Its you, or is it me?

Do you know how hard it is to try and help you with her? I love you. So much. its actually hard to handle. But I'm gonna do it, I'm going to try and help you with everything with that girl you like and I will try and make you happy because, to be honest, as long as you're happy, I will pull through.
Salvador, I will always love you.


Can life not just give me a break, for fuck sake?!

No comments:

Post a Comment