Monday 30 July 2012

I just can't be alone..

Why isn't this getting better? I mean, I want to be happy but nothing is letting me.
You were keeping me going, now you;re gone. I don't understand why, I mean, I know that you have alot going on and you need to get back on your feet but I love you&I could of helped you. You said you want us to stay friends yet we haven't talked since it happened? I want to try and talk to you but if I do /i might be annoying you. I just don't want you to stop loving me, you said it like this was just a break but how long can a break last without talking and still be 'in love'.
Salvador, despite the fact that you have hurt me, I will still help you through this, I love you♥

For a little while I think I need to focus on myself and sorting myself out. That probably sound really selfish but I can't carry on this way. Things have to get better, FAST. For this reason I will give up on relationships, give up on making everyone else happy, just until I can smile, and mean it. But I'm sure that won't last, the miniute someone else is upset im going to try&help them and the second you're ready to take me back im going to give in. Oh well, fuck it, I would be happier with you anyway.

Most of that probably made no sense, oh well, idec. 

No comments:

Post a Comment