Friday 27 July 2012

I'm nothing anymore.

Oh fuck sake, I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want to do this, I'm slowly losing everyone. I can't cope. Its to hard. ARGHH.
You were like one of my best friends, I don't care if you're an animal, I loved you. To find out that you were gone killed me inside, it genuinly made me want to be sick. I remember that time, when I was 6 and I got int he cage with you and slept there with you, you were the best dog I have ever met. R.I.P Alfred♥

I don't even know anymore, I don't know how I feel, how you feel, what you want me to do, I don't know anything untill you tell me. I want to feel like I can trust you&Like you can trust me, is that too much to ask? I love you and I'm sorry that it has turned out this way. I'm sorry I forgot about that and if you don't like me being with him then just tell me&I will do something about it, for you. Just please, next time you feel like this, tell me? I care okay? I hope you feel the same..
Mia♥

No comments:

Post a Comment