Tuesday 12 June 2012

I assume you wanted a reply? Or you wouldn't of done it.

Hours trying to make me happy? Thats a bit of an overstatement. You nerw I was upset yet it stil;l took you like 3 hours to even attempt to make me happy and when you did all you done was send me a few videos and pictures. I genuinely didn't know you were jelous of me and Sam. How am I meant to know if you don't tell me? Im not a mind reader! I didn't tell Eloise everything she was looking. Thats not my fault is it? I didn't tell you about me and Nathan breaking up befor hand because I didn't see you for long enough. And when I did you were with someone else. When we were arguing and you said 'him' I thought you meant ~Nathan. Thats nto my fault. You didn't make it clear. Of couse I liked you. I asked if we were still friends and you said I didn't need you because from your point of view if I have one friend I don't need anymore. But no. We haven't been like that and I have hated it but now we're not friends at all and what can I do about it? Its too late. you have made it clear you don't want to be my friend.  I only defended Eloise because well; what am I meant to do? She never said that. Well she did but not while you two were friends.
I'm not saying anymore. I have nothing else to say. I'm done with all of this.
ps. I didn't give up on you. I was making cakes with my siblings. STOP! Assuming things.

No comments:

Post a Comment