Monday 11 June 2012

Thank you. So much.

Do you now how hard it is to not give up? do you know how tempting it is know that I can? I have always had those few people to keep me going but now I'm losing them all.
Nathan; you used to mean the world to me, you were my everything then something changed. even though we're still together it feels like we're strangers most of the time. I miss you. So much.
Mia;. you are my best friend. You have kept me happy. My feelings used to depend on yours but now, I get like this even when you're in a great mood. You always try to be there for me and you are. when I need someone to talk to. When i need someone to cheer me  up you are always there. IF I was to loose you I don;t know how I would carry on. We have started to spilt apart latly and that kills me. But, you will always be my best friend. You're not even going to see this. Oh well.
Sophie; you will see this. You have been my best friend for ages when we came up to secondary school we came apart and I feel terrible. I got new friends and started to put them before you and I hate myself for that. Lately we have been getting closer, we have been talking alot more. Despite all of that you are always there for me and im always there for you. You will always be, on of my best friends. I love you loads.
 Eloise; I'm so sorry for everything I have put you threw. dragging you through my bad moods with me.being such a terrible friend when all you try to do is cheer me up. Make me happy. I'm sorry that I just push you away. You're not gonna see this  either but I don't care.
You guys are my three main people. you mean so much to me. Without you I don't know where i would be. Thank you. for everything. you now all of my bissest secrets and i feel like I can always talk to you about them. But I'm sorry. For everything I have ever done wrong to any of you.
I LOVE YOU GUYS<3
I realise the subject of this kinda changed half way through. eh. oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment