Thursday 21 June 2012

UPDATE TIME!

Haven't done this in a while. Want an update? You don't have a choice. I had a man come and take me out off lesson today, he was with Targeted Youth Support. He didn't say much really, just gave a few leaflets and made me sign some stuff about confidentiality. He had an accent and long blonde hair. I agreed to meet him again, he is going to call me at some point. I'm a bit scared if im honest.

Everything is finally sorted with you, I don't know what I would do if it happened again, I'm just hoping it won't. you mean loads to me Mia<3


I have a crush. A big one. Just thinking about me makes me upset because I know I can't have him. You're not the most attractive but I don't care. You're funny, and can be nice when you want to be. I actually love you. I know its wrong because you used to be with her and stuff but I can't help it. Seeing you flirt with her kills me. And days like today, when we don't talk at all hurts even more. I just want you to like me. I don't care about how cheesy that was. I like him<3


No comments:

Post a Comment