Saturday 30 June 2012

I'm sorry

Everything is messed up&I feel like i can't talk to anyone about it.
 I'm worried about you Granddad, You can pull through. You WILL pull through. You are strong. I'm sure of it. I'm sorry that I haven't made any effort to come and see you. But I promise as soon as you're out and im sure you will be, I will come and see you as much as I can. I love you<3
Nigel; I know you don't like me you have made that clear. You even said it straight to my face. I won't tell mum about this as I don't want to upset her, but if it happens again, believe me, I will do more than just walk away.
Andy; I'm sorry I use you for money. I'm sorry im a horrible daughter but do you not think that if you done more with your life maybe I would try and be a better daughter. you don't make the effort with me so why should i make it with you?
Mum; I'm sorry for all the pain and worrying I have caused. I'm really not worth it. I want to tell you that I don't want ot get better. That I want all of this 'help' to stop but im worried about what you will say. If it will be the same as when I quit CAMHS. Just please, let me have a say in what we do to 'help' me.



No comments:

Post a Comment