Tuesday 6 November 2012

Gravity, don't mean to much to me

School
Well, the school problem is sorted. I don't know if I'm happy about it, i don't know how i feel about it tbh. ofc I'm happy that i don't have to go there anymore but im upset that I'm being homeschooled for a while. I don't want to be different. I can't help but feel like everyone is happy im gone, I mean, I know Emma, Eloise and Charlotte aren't but other than that nobody seems to care. I want people to care that I won't be there. Right now there is nothing I want more than to go to Helanswood, to be with Jazz everyday, to feel normal.
Tablets
I'm scared these tablets are going to make me worse, I'm scared that I will loose contorl and take too many and mum will know because she's the one that has to give me them. I don't trust myself.
 CAMHS
I got the letter form CAMHS about my assessment  turns out it wasn't for me to get diagnosed with anything they just put everything i said into a letter, again. FUK U CAMHS U R A POO. I'm only going the this therapy thing is to get a letter sent to Helenswood.


This post was set out a bit different but now i've run out of things to write bc im actually in a decent mood ish.


No comments:

Post a Comment