Wednesday 14 November 2012

This is the curse of having too much time to think about it

I'm so bored omfg wot is fun. I miss school, like i don't miss having to be there everday and how shit I felt when I was there, i miss having people to talk to everyday, I miss getting up knowing I won't be stuck at home all day. I'm just bored of this now, I want to do some form of learning but BBC bitesize is rly shit and I don't know nay others. I'm scared that when I do get too Helenswood I'm gonna be so far behind and it will be the same as SLA and no-one will help me.

ON THE BRIGHTSIDEEE; I'm going up to SLA later too see Mia, Eloise, Charlotte and Sophie. I really missed them all like, uber. Its weird because its only been like a week but it feels so much longer than that. It feels like I haven't seen any of them in like 10000000 years. I hope they want to see me, i'm a bit scared that they will be all 'ew no u left us fuk u hoe' but hey-ho, lets think positive shall we? Okay, i might write more later idk

No comments:

Post a Comment