Friday 2 November 2012

when you're alone, do you think of me?

'you to are like sisters,no-one could ever come between you'

Well they are fucking trying. I understand why, I mean, if I was the I wouldn't want someone who caused there child to ruin there body to see her either. I know she has said it isn't my fault but, it is. I will always feel like it is because you said it was. YOU. I hate this, I hate that this is playing such a big part in my life. I wish I never told anyone, it would of been better for everyone that way. You wouldn't of found out, I would have no-one trying to stop me and I could just die and no-one would be worried about it. I'm going to see you at Christmas, you promised. I will hug you and never let go. I will probably cry on you because of how guilty I will feel. im sorry for ruining you.

I won't give up on us,
Even if the skies rough
I'm giving you all my love
Still looking up

School on Monday, I think we go back on wee 2 as well so TRIPLE FUCKING HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE. First&second lesson I will sit and do nothing and Third hopefully I won't be there because im trying to get half days back. I HATE that im not strong enough to go to school, its horrible. I will take my blades in, I will try not to use them but I will take them just incase I do need them. life= a pile of poo.

*insert some sort of song lyric*

Mia is sleeping round tomorrow, that should be good. ngl, im scared. I'm scared of getting sad, im scared of us running out of things to talk about or getting bored. I'm gonna buy some enurgy drink so I will stay awake. I want it to be like old times, I want to forget everything that is bad and I want things to be good again. Like she was sayign the other day; when me and Nathan broke up for a night I didn't have to fake a smile because I was with her. Anyway, it will be good okay? We can stay up all ngith taing pictures but it will be with phones bc lost my camera lol. 

Okay bai bai..

No comments:

Post a Comment