Saturday 15 September 2012

And we know it's never simple never easy.

I'm going to try my hardest at this. I'm going to beat this and be able to say that I'm free. We can do it eh? We can recover? It's been 4 days. I know that that's not brilliant but it's better than nothing? Even when these scars fade I'm always going to have the emotional scars. I'm never going to be able to forget all of this. Forget you and everything you caused. I guess I'm scared, in a way because I will relapse at some point and I'm scared I won't be able to just get past that or if I would go back to replying on this stupid habit. But hey, let's think positively? I'm sure I can do it with you. Obviously, if I was doing this alone I would of given up by now but I'm doing it for you because, I love you and know you can do it too. Whenever you want to cut or anything remember that time we sat at the church and take about everything or when we sat on ye roof of the hospital or when we went to the beach or town. Just remember, we are doing it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment