Monday 24 September 2012

But what about us? What about everything we've been through?

It's always when I'm alone. When I thoughts take over and all I can think about is how disgusting I am. Tbh, anyone who reads my blog probably thinks I'm attention seeking but tbh idc. It's my blog I will post what I like ok. Right, back on subject; I hate who I am, who I have become. I hve forgotten what happiness is even though I explained it to you. I hate that I'm scared of being happy, well I'm scared of the crash I KNOW will happen after. The crash, the more scars. Okay next subject then.

Omg I did no expect that, I don't understand how anyone could like me like that. Idk, I guess I like you to. Well, hey-ho it's worth a try eh? See how it goes.

Okay bored of blogging now, watching HSM 2, jel?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment