Saturday 22 September 2012

I feel the salty waves come in, I feel them crash against my skin.

I don't know how to feel. I don't know if I should be happy he saved you or sad I couldn't do it myself? Sure, I'm delighted that he did, yet I hate myself for not being able to do anything. I considered coming to your house, just running in and telling you how much you mean to everyone and that it's not the answer. I planned it all out in my head. But I couldn't do it. I was scared. Scared that you would get annoyed with me but in reality, I would do anything to help you. Idc if you would get annoyed at me I just don't want you to have to live this way anymore. I'm not going to post this tonight, I will post it tomorrow as I don't want you to get upset anymore. But, please believe me, if there was anything I could do, I would of done it and I'm sorry, for not being good enough.

So here I am, with my best friend laying on me. It's cute:3 I love her. She seems to be able to make everything better. She has kept me from doing something I would regret tonight. I want to just say thank you, jazz. Thank you so much.


I wrote this yesterday by the way

No comments:

Post a Comment