Monday 10 September 2012

Just crash, fall down, I'll wrap my arms around, you, now

I could of done it, I was going to do it. The car was coming, I was ready to step out but something stopped me. I just couldn't. I wouldn't be able to do that to YOU. Everyone else would get over it one day but you. You actually make me feel like I mean something to you, like you love me and will actually never forget me&I can safely say, I feel the same. 
 But its not that way with you is it? I mean, you have her&one day you will have him. I want you to care about me..I want a hug from you and you to tell me everything will be okay, it could save me. You could see I was crying, as you walked past today, it was obvious but you didn't even stop to say hello or ask whats wrong. I have always tried to be there for you as much as I can and even though were not as close anymore you still mean so much to me, I guess the feeling isnt mutual .
 

Lonely
Depressed
Fat
Unloved
Unneeded
Hated
Stupid
Ugly
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment