Monday 17 September 2012

Help, I have done it again, I have been here so many times before..

I don't want to see them again, I stopped going to them for a reason, you can't just send me back? I guess it could be good because I can get them t help wit me moving but that might not even happen. I can't go there anymore.  can't do it, I can't handle the memories or the people there. Being there makes me want to die, hell, it made me try once. I will convince you it will be better for me to move and then I will get in and I will be with her and I can be happy not surrounded by bad memories. Im too scared to go back, I have been putting it off, if you haven't noticed. Tomorrow I won't be in but Wednesday I will and I will have to smile so I don't bring anoyone down, I will have to hide the fact that im in physical and emotional pain.

Why do I miss you? I can't. You're a dick. Yet I think about you everyday, I wish we were still friends and I had a chance to get back with you because in reality, you were the best thing that happened to me and now you gone. I could of got past everything else. I just need you, your hugs and kisses, you cuteness. You made me feel wanted and loved. I could of got past everything you would do t annoy me but I gave up. I lost the one thing that was perfect..

ok all done now bai bai

No comments:

Post a Comment