Friday 7 September 2012

Oh I'd die to know you love me, I'm all alone.

Who am I kidding? Of course I'm not over you. Tbh I feel bad. I feel bad for liking you this way because I know that you don't feel the same way&I doubt you enjoy me feeling like this. I have spent the last two days telling myself that I am over you. That I just like you as a friend but I don't. It's so much for than 'just as a friend' when I'm around you I get butterflies. I feel like everything is perfect and that nothing could ruin it for me. I have tried to convince myself that I do like her but I don't. Not in that way. It's you, it's always been you. I have always looked up to you. Been jealous of how skinny and pretty you are. And now I feel like we're close again. Like I have my best friend back. I will hide that I want more than that. I won't bring it up. I will act like you talking about anyone els that you like doesn't kill me inside. I will act just like normal. And this time, I won't fuck it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment