Monday 24 September 2012

I don't wanna be me.

I can't do this, I can't do it anymore. Everyday there is like, 100 more hurldles I have to try and get over and im fed up. I'm tired of trying. im tired of trying to fix everything and trying to forget how i feel. im tired of trying to get past it. I'm just tired of being alive. I get happy then something just brings me back down&im fed up. I can't do it. I don't care if this sounds like im just being cowardly or something, I just can't do this. I have that that so much in this post but hey, who cares? I don't expect anyone to try and save me, I don't expect anyone to even care anymore, people are probably used to it by now. I don't have that one person like you do that wants to save you, that will send you massive paragraphs about how much you mean to everyone, im alone. I don't have someone who will talk about me to there friends. I'm jelous. oh well. Now im sitting here, blood dripping down my leg the tablets in front of me, I apoligise if this does actually hurt anyone but goodbye, hopefully forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment