Saturday 8 September 2012

It's 3am and I'm cursing your name

I'm doing this for you. Trying to stay strong for you. Only you. You're there for me. You always are and I live you so much for that. I love you for everything you have done. Ye. We will meet tomorrow and I will hug you. So tight because you are amazing.

Omg the book I'm reading though. It's actually amazing. So dramatic. One of my 'depressing stories' in yours words. Which annoys me by the way. Idk it reminds me of like, some of the things I think about daily. Like, the amount of calories in whatever I'm about to eat. If I will have a chance to purge it ect. Brill book tho.

You, sir, are a dick. What if I told mum about that. What if she notices the bump on the back of my head? What will I say? I won't tell her, because I don't want to hurt her. But know, I will never forget this.

What if you mean this? What if you really never want to see me again? Until now I have managed to not think about this but now ive finally realised that, you hate me. You're my father and you never want to see me again. I never meant to cause this. I didn't think it would hurt you. I'm sorry.

Anyway, FUNNY PICTURE TO FIX EVERYTHING YE

No comments:

Post a Comment