Tuesday 30 October 2012

Dear Andy..

Dear Andy..

I'm sorry you're not really my father, if it was up too me you would be. If I could make it so I never found out, I would. I can't handle everything thats changed since I found out, you used to be there for me, you would tell me you loved me and that if any boy ever hurt me you would hurt him, haha, do you even remember that? I remember that day you were in the newspaper, nan came in and told me so I didn't find out on my own. I worry that you started taking/selling drugs because of me, was it? Was it because I cause you so much pain? Just me being alive, hurts you everyday because you're not really my dad. I doubt you really want to be either, I'm a disappointment  You didn't seem to care when I was at the hospital, you just looked bored and like you wanted to g home. Which is fair, I guess but i needed you, even when I was laying in the hospital bed you still couldn't bring yourself to hug me and tell me you love me.

If I could fix thingsfor you, I would. If I could fix everything thats happened to you and just make you okay again,I would. I would make it so you don't do that anymore. You would have nice friends that I'm not scared to be around. You wouldn't miss mum anymore because you and her would be together, happily married and I would be an only child. If I could make that happen I would do it in a heartbeat, but I can't. I want you to stop, please stop, for me. We can get the relationship we had back, you could be my dad again and we could forget about the other ones.
Please, daddy, stop this, for me.

From your loving daughter 
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment