Thursday 25 October 2012

YISDBNFC;ASVFRPAO
I don't even know how I feel
Other than week
Not good enough
failure
[this post is just gonna be lots of words ok]

I feel like I always lt everyone down, like veryone is stronger than me and are doing so much better than me
i didn't go to school today bc had CAMHS. I got Tom Robinson, mia used to see him. 

HI I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO WORDS BUT I WANT TO DO A POST BUT ASDFGHJKL

REASONS FOR SILLY MOOD
  • eaten loads
  • ugly
  • mia is sad:c
  • my music is beign stupid
  • sam is being a poo
  • I dont think sophie likes me
  • i have PE tomorrow
  • i have urges
  • i want to help everyone but i dont know how
  • my twitter account keeps triggering me
  • i miss jazz
BUT THESE IS GOOD THINGS SO WOT
  • jazz is happy
  • nigel isn't being a cunt
  • mia is giving me something tomorrow
  • my laptop works
  • i have people who care about me
  • me and jazz are egtting married in a door
  • jazz is doing really well with her recovery
  • i have hot chocolate
SO I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL AND BLERGHSNDIKABFRE. 

Hiya Mia, I'm gonna help you, okay? I'm gonna help you find something else to get you th same feeling as that doesn, I wil lfind something, I promise.

hiya Jazz, I'm relly proud of you and I will suppor toyu as much as I can.

Hiya Sophie, I'm sorry I dont hang out with you but its bc of Sam and he makes me want to die so soz but if you really wanted me to hang out with you then you wouldn't of choose him over me anyway, sorrynotsorry.

hiya CAMHS, I HATE YOU SO MUCH I DONT WANT THERAPY YO SAID I HAD A CHOICE BUT NOOOOO, I HAV TO HAVE IT ANYWAY U R A POO

ignore all the typos idc lol

No comments:

Post a Comment