Friday 12 October 2012

Hello, I'm Katie and I'm messed up.

This will probably just be a short post but, hello, anyone who is reading this. I'm Katie, I struggle with depression, anxiety, self harm and my family tell me I have EDNOS but I don't believe them. I need somewhere to write down my feelings so I choose a blog. I know Thai should of been my first post but I don't care. So hey, welcome to my life.

I've been in such a good mood all day, but then I called Sophie. I realised that I have no-one at school to hang around with now. Sophie will be with Sam and I HATE Sam. Mia will be with George and I don't like George so really, I'm alone. I will be that freak that sits with her form tutor at break because no-one wants her with them. I'm not say I don't understand why, I mean, I'm annoying and stupid. I'm bossy and mean. I'm fat and ugly. People should be embarrassed to be around me, they probably are to be honest. I spend so much time getting out of school just so I don't have to face it. Even when I do have people to be with I still know, secretly, they don't want me there.

Im Katie and I'm a freak
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment