Monday 8 October 2012

Just be true to who you are..

Two posts in one day, lucky you.

I feel like all of my friends are suffering in some way, well, all of them are. Anyone im close with and even someone I'm not close with are all suffering and it hurts me so much. Knowing there is nothing I can do to help any of them. Sometimes it just feels like I don't really have anyone to turn to because they all have there own problems. I feel so alone in general. I want to help each and every one of you(Jazz, Mia, Mia, Starla, Sophie)but I don't know how. But as a friend, its my place ot try and help, right? I can't just let them fall and not at least try to be there to catch them. Its not fair on them. They have always been there for me, I don't see why I can't do the same for them. I've only just realised this, but yeah, I needed to put it somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment