Tuesday 23 October 2012

From my diary: 13/10/12

Here I am, sitting alone in a class room pretending to have a panic attack so I don't have to go to science. My phone battery is dying and I'm bored as hell so here, lets put everyone on my mind on paper, shall we?

*Wrote lots about being worried about Mia before realising she was actually at school*

I'm going to my nans after school to weigh myself. Last time I checked I was 130lbs, if I've gained then I know I'm going to let Ana and Mia get me. If I've lost I will know I can do this without them. But I'm scared. ew why can't I be like, weightless or some shit?
*DON'T EAT*

I've just weighed myself, I lost two pounds. I know thats not great but its better than gaining or staying the same, right? I'm gonna fight Mia and Ana but if they get me, thats not my fault an dI'm sorry. Nan is going to make me eat loads, oh well, I will work it off tomorrow.

[Bit about jazz now]
Hi I'm Katie and my girlfriend is perfect. Its her birthday tomorrow, you know? She hasn't cut in almost a month and I'm so proud of her its unreal. I wish I was as strong as her, I really do, still, Happy birthday for tomorrow beautiful, I will try and mae your day as good as I can. I hope you like your present and stuff, I love you♥

You know what? I don't need lots of friends. I'm happy with just a few close friends[and cats lol] Mia, Jazz, Starla, Eloise, I love you all. Thank you, just for existing and being here for me, it means so much. Ye so thank you and ily.



^That took up 3 A5 pages lol

No comments:

Post a Comment