Monday 29 October 2012

Don't disturb this love of mine

LsphnikikdfbgisftgbodfthbjobDFO{~Snz[

i have to do homework soona nd then i will cry bc i wont be able to do it bc i can't do anything can I? I'm just so annoyed, not at anyone other than myself. I have ruined everything for you. I keep making you feel like crap and it can't be long until you realise how muhc of a shit person I am. Soon I will loose everything and everyone that I have and I will be alone, i know it. Everyone seems to be getting more friends again, and I'm happy for them. I have that they have more people now but I only have one person tht I talk to everday. That I feel loves me and wouldn't replace me. 

Hiya Chloe, I know you are telling me is not my fault,but it is. I will always blame myself for this because you wouldn't of considered it if it wasn't for me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I ruined everything for you, I split up your family because of this stupid addiction I so badly want to get rid of. But it isn't going away and im sorry. please stop, I'm begging you.

Hi me, you're disgusting. you're fat and you don'tdeserve food. you're to ugly to leave the house. you're stupid, no fucking wonder you don't go to school you're an embarressment to all of you're friends. you don'tdeserve to live. DIE, BITCH, DIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment