Friday 5 October 2012

I wanna make you happy, I wanna make you feel alive at night

Have you ever been the cause of someone wanting to/trying to end there lives? Its not a good feeling, one of the worse to be honest. I'm never going to forgive myself, for making you feel this way. I never meant for you to find them, the twitter or the tumblr. I dont understand how you did. Anyway, please, stop blaming yourself for my fuck up. You didn't put the blade in my hand did you? You didn't tell me to do it? It was my choice.
'Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect'
-Demi Lovato
On a much lighter note, I have had the most amazing day ever. The throwing away of the blades, the cuddles on my bed while watching mean girls, the spooning after the film, everything was just perfect. Everything is when I'm with you, it feels like nothing can get me down, not even the people in my head. I love you, so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment