Sunday 14 October 2012

Just open up, like a page in a book

AEGHISUZVAKSNA. SO MANY FEELS. This is gonna make no sense but hey, welcome to my brain.

Happy because I had an amazing time with jazz cuddling till I fell asleep, holding hands at bonfire blergh we are so cute but now she's going on holiday so I can't see her for a week. Sad because not gonna be able to see jazz and school on Monday so no friends and gonna be lonely and yeah. Angry because no-one wants to be with me at school and talking to you always makes me like this. Suicidal because nothing seems to be getting better. I have always told myself it will but it isn't and I don't know why, to me being suicidal isn't a big deal because its something I feel at least once a day, obviously if someone else feels like that it's a massive deal and I would try to help them but for me it just feels like any other feeling idek. Excited because in a week I will be able to see my baby again. Jealous because you would rather be with him, you even tweeted thy you don't need anyone else as long as you have him. Making me feel like shit, thank you:)) SO MANY URGES EWEWEW.

I just have all these feels and no-one to talk to about them I just BLERGH HATIN' LIFE WOO OK BAI

No comments:

Post a Comment