Monday 22 October 2012

Each days a gift and not a given right.

suicidal~depressed~lonely~urgey~sad.

Hi, I'm katie and I want to die. I can't. I have to fight this, at least until I have given Jazz a good birthday. I want to talk to you about it, I have the chat box open, I have the message ready but I'm too scared to send it, just in case you have your own problems or your busy. People say 'I'm always here for you' but really they're not, I mean,if someone has other problems there not going to try and help you are they? Then I end up turning to them. They will make me feel better, they will make me forget about the mental pain for a bit and just focus on the physical but I don't want to have to use them. I want to someone to get with out of this without me turning to a stupid bit of metal. Yet, I'm too scared to ask for anyone to help me..
I need someone
anyone
just help..

No comments:

Post a Comment