Monday 1 October 2012

I'm a lightweight, better be careful what you say.

I want to change, during october. I'm not happy with who I am so I need to change. That's right, isn't it? I need to get rid of these terrible habits, I will change the way I act. I will start going to school more. I won't push my best friend away this time. I will get better, while doing that I will get to 7 stome. I will change the way I look, I will get my hair in a way I like it, I will sort out make-up to try and make me like my face. YEAH, MOTIVATION.

Okay, I know I blog about her to much but ahhh, everything with Jazz is perfect. She is perfect. She is the only person who can really cheer me up now, who can make me feel like I still have a reason to carry on. I've pushed everyone else away but I'm so glad I still have her and I love her ok.

Right ok bai bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment